One of the last articles that we wrote was automatically reviewed by some software.
We did not do very well:
“information about the content analysis
This is the content analysis, a collection of content checks that analyse the content of your page. Learn more about the Content Analysis Tool.
- Bad SEO score No focus keyword was set for this page. If you do not set a focus keyword, no score can be calculated.
- Bad SEO score The text contains 134 words. This is below the recommended minimum of 300 words. Add more content that is relevant for the topic.
- Bad SEO score No meta description has been specified. Search engines will display copy from the page instead.
- Bad SEO score No images appear in this page. Consider adding some as appropriate.
- OK SEO score No links appear in this page, consider adding some as appropriate.
- OK SEO score The page title is too short. Use the space to add keyword variations or create compelling call-to-action copy.”
At the end of the day only the end reader can decide whether what has been written meets their needs and we are always happy to receive feedback on anything that is posted (firstname.lastname@example.org).
The other thing to bear in mind is that we are not an AI, robot or anything that is automated – we are individuals with our onw strengths, history and personalities.
It is that individuality and humanity that is our strength and that ensures you get a proper service:)